Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with riff box update

Good night

I have problems with the riff Box JTAG , when connected I get the option to upgrade to version 1.39. but then it is in the process of waiting for the riff box to Appear . the disconnect and connect and I get another port of connection to the original. for example, was connected to the port 13, JTAG Manager I get the option to connect to another port , in this case port 16 detected the riff box appears me .

help please

That is normal, as RIFF Box enumerates in two modes - Normal and update mode.
    When You start firmware upgrade, box is switched to update mode and re-enumerated as a new device.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

i face problam in my riff

dear riff team i face new problem in my riff box i copy paste some dll file in Resurrectors after all is instal and open software ok and connect server but not open user name or password window pls solve this

wbr

nksonu

Comment

Latest version is 1.61 so You have to use it to get license.
        Support for old versions is closed.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
          But you do not write to get them working with 1.61 you need to buy emmc activation

Comment

yes ur write

Originally posted by Madol1 View Post
            But you do not write to get them working with 1.61 you need to buy emmc activation

dear riff team this is not fair old users are not a user pls open ur old server

pls its request

wbr

nksonu

Comment

Yes, bad practice. I would not support this team no more.

I rather buy new box then give this person any money and terrible support

Comment

i think it is better buy other jtag product which support long term as all of us know jtag in not required every day only if there is any dead set need just to try if it can be repaired and many times it will be the problem of emmc ic the chances of repairing dead set is 1 in 10 i thing we cannot earn what we have spend to buy credits every year it is also very complected to repair dead sets the time we spend on dead set we can spend the same on other set to earn the same and these days the mobiles are much cheaper then before instead of repairing dead mobile the customer will buy new one.

i think every one will agree with me .
                what you say members

Comment

Neither do I.

I also lost access to the RIFFBOX due to the update.
                  There was a message where Legija said we could ask him the license via ICQ, I hope it will be ok ...

Comment

Yes, that's what is said in http://www.unlockforum.com/showthread.php/access-v1-56-server-old-27724.html.

But no answer for the moment, legija was last seen on ICQ on 6 June

Comment

i have same problem here what should i have to do?
                      ]"]Linkimage upload no limit

Comment

sorry to bother. I need help riff active ver 1.61

Comment

I have registered myself on the RIFFBOX Server to follow

What You should do, in case that You haven't downloaded all available files ?

1. Register torrent tracker account at Riffbox Server
                          2. Download available torrents
                          3. Download Licenses from Server
                          The version 1.56 downloaded is still asking me for this license I didn't have time to download (anyone received a mail with instruction to download it by the way?)

I sent Legija an ICQ message and a private one on this forum.

Now, I do not know what to do else ?

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
                            Please OPEN for OLD SUPPORT.

Comment

update software and wait ,nothing ??

Box ok ,license ok connect to server ok but update sw is starting and box go in update mode blinking green and nothing how solve this problem
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X