Vauxhall Zafira Radio code needed plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauxhall Zafira Radio code needed plz

Hi, could anyone help me out. Ive lost the radio code to a Vauxhall Zafira so im left with no radio. Anyone know how to unlock?

Its a CDR500 radio
    Siemens VD0 495086337
    No. 24469302

Thanks

Originally posted by busterhass View Post
    Hi, could anyone help me out. Ive lost the radio code to a Vauxhall Zafira so im left with no radio. Anyone know how to unlock?

Its a CDR500 radio
    Siemens VD0 495086337
    No. 24469302

Thanks
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet
      These codes are readily available free of charge online for other makes and models. I have got them in the past. I just wondered if anyone here could help me. Dealers charge extortionate prices for codes that are on their database anyway. Its costs them nothing to log on and see these codes, It is very unfair to charge for this service..

Comment

Originally posted by busterhass
        These codes are readily available free of charge online for other makes and models. I have got them in the past. I just wondered if anyone here could help me. Dealers charge extortionate prices for codes that are on their database anyway. Its costs them nothing to log on and see these codes, It is very unfair to charge for this service..
        Don`t blame us!

Your code is just not available here or any other forum for free

Comment

Working...
        X