Mygig code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mygig code

Hi, new to this forum hope I'm doing this right.I just purchased a used mygig rbz radio, but prior owner can't find unlock code, hope I'm in the right place.

I think these are the correct numbers

P05091319AD. (There is another A way off to the right of the sticker)

Ser is T 00 AM 158 2 T0223

Hope this is the right info. Radio is supposed to be from a 2013 grand cherokee hoping to put it in my 2012 Ram

Originally posted by Mdan4306
    Hi, new to this forum hope I'm doing this right.I just purchased a used mygig rbz radio, but prior owner can't find unlock code, hope I'm in the right place.

I think these are the correct numbers

P05091319AD. (There is another A way off to the right of the sticker)

Ser is T 00 AM 158 2 T0223

Hope this is the right info. Radio is supposed to be from a 2013 grand cherokee hoping to put it in my 2012 Ram
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Thanks

Well I was afraid that might be the case. I have seen the decoding services on eBay,are these reliable? Or is there something else I should look for? The person I purchased this from seems to be unwilling to reply to my emails....

Comment

Originally posted by Mdan4306 View Post
        Well I was afraid that might be the case. I have seen the decoding services on eBay,are these reliable? Or is there something else I should look for? The person I purchased this from seems to be unwilling to reply to my emails....
        See PM message for Chrysler Mitsubishi code source

Comment

Working...
        X