Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevrolet Tacuma 2008 CAR RADIO CODE NEEDED WRONG MODEL NUMBER OOOPS

The model number or make is
    BLAUPUNKT R.D.S DMS 4 X 40W Compact disc(THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE FRONT PANEL) Sorry about the mix up below:mad2:

Just replaced my car battery and guess what, need a code to make my audio system work. I would be grateful if anyone here could get me the code the details are
    BLAUPUNKT
    Model Number GMDAT CDP1 (A)
    Serial number BP3092 6 5780007
    These are the details in a little booklet i got when i bought the car but didnt get a code

Just in case this helps there is a little sticker on the back of the detachable front of car audio system and the details on that say
    GMDAT CDP G
    then there is a bar code with this long number underneath

I hope this is enough to solve this problem and hope to here from you soon

many thanks in advance Liam

Originally posted by westisbest View Post
    The model number or make is
    BLAUPUNKT R.D.S DMS 4 X 40W Compact disc(THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE FRONT PANEL) Sorry about the mix up below:mad2:

Just replaced my car battery and guess what, need a code to make my audio system work. I would be grateful if anyone here could get me the code the details are
    BLAUPUNKT
    Model Number GMDAT CDP1 (A)
    Serial number BP3092 6 5780007
    These are the details in a little booklet i got when i bought the car but didnt get a code

Just in case this helps there is a little sticker on the back of the detachable front of car audio system and the details on that say
    GMDAT CDP G
    then there is a bar code with this long number underneath

I hope this is enough to solve this problem and hope to here from you soon

many thanks in advance Liam

PLEASE BE PATIENT

Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

Please do NOT post the SAME request in more than ONE thread as ALL posts get read and answered eventually.

It is not necessary....and can cause confusion

Comment

Working...
    X