radio will not come off 'code'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio will not come off 'code'

Hi guys. Thanks for giving me the code to unlock my radio. the trouble I now have is that the radio will not change from the word CODE to 0000 so that I can actually enter the code to unlock it! I have tried disconnecting the battery but it still hasn't worked. Has the unit gone into lock down? If so, how do I solve this problem??

Originally posted by hnk1971 View Post
    Hi guys. Thanks for giving me the code to unlock my radio. the trouble I now have is that the radio will not change from the word CODE to 0000 so that I can actually enter the code to unlock it! I have tried disconnecting the battery but it still hasn't worked. Has the unit gone into lock down? If so, how do I solve this problem??
    Read here for code entry help.
    Renault 22DC259 / 62P - DND Services Ltd

Comment

re-boot

Many thanks for the link. I shall disconnect the battery overnight and see what happens in the morning. So you happen to know how many attempts you are allowed to enter the code before they have all been used up and the unit has to be sent away to be unlocked??

Comment

Originally posted by hnk1971 View Post
        Many thanks for the link. I shall disconnect the battery overnight and see what happens in the morning. So you happen to know how many attempts you are allowed to enter the code before they have all been used up and the unit has to be sent away to be unlocked??
        Leave the radio SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset This can take as long as an hour or even longer

Comment

Thanks

I will give that a go and hopefully it will solve the problem. Thank you.

Comment

radio code

Many thanks to those who helped me get the radio up and running again. You offer a fantastic service and I thank you once again.

Comment

Working...
            X