Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security code for 2003 Grand Voyager

G'day all,

I have a 2003 grand Voyager Limited which was purchased 4 years ago with no radio. In the interim I had an aftermarket unit installed but results were disappointing. Following are the details of the Chrysler head unit obtained from a Chrysler wreckers:

Model:P05091610AB
    Supplier:42174
    Date Code:O565
    S/N:TOOAMO565R0368

Apparently, Chrysler in this country has switched to using VIN numbers to code radios and not the radio S/N. The wreckers did not record the VIN of the vehicle from which this came. I hope someone here may have the security code on a database.

Thanks.

Originally posted by SSlater View Post
    G'day all,

I have a 2003 grand Voyager Limited which was purchased 4 years ago with no radio. In the interim I had an aftermarket unit installed but results were disappointing. Following are the details of the Chrysler head unit obtained from a Chrysler wreckers:

Model:P05091610AB
    Supplier:42174
    Date Code:O565
    S/N:TOOAMO565R0368

Apparently, Chrysler in this country has switched to using VIN numbers to code radios and not the radio S/N. The wreckers did not record the VIN of the vehicle from which this came. I hope someone here may have the security code on a database.

Thanks.
    Sorry....your Chrysler Mitsubishi code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

See PM Message for suggestions

Comment

Working...
    X