citroen xantia code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• citroen xantia code

my t reg citroen zantia car audio cassette needs a code after having to change the battery in the cold weather?when switched on it says code in?however no code on any manuals and any paperwork.the dealer has to send away for code?so they say has its not on their system at a cost of
    £40.00which i cannot afford,.serial num....cl0321w0022380..........model num.pu-1562 a......hope someone can help.kids are driving me up the wall with no music????kind regards.george

Originally posted by dealer View Post
    my t reg citroen zantia car audio cassette needs a code after having to change the battery in the cold weather?when switched on it says code in?however no code on any manuals and any paperwork.the dealer has to send away for code?so they say has its not on their system at a cost of
    £40.00which i cannot afford,.serial num....cl0321w0022380..........model num.pu-1562 a......hope someone can help.kids are driving me up the wall with no music????kind regards.george
    This has already been answered correctly on another forum by user name georgedakis..

There is NO FREE SOLUTION on the Internet so don`t waste your time looking

Comment

Working...
    X