Blaupunkt 2020 holden barina 2004 radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaupunkt 2020 holden barina 2004 radio code

Hi I recently changed my battery and don't know the security code for my radio.

My car is a holden barina 2004

U1E
    BP 8622403473

If anyone can help that would be great

Thanks

Originally posted by caity01
    Hi I recently changed my battery and don't know the security code for my radio.

My car is a holden barina 2004

U1E
    BP 8622403473

If anyone can help that would be great

Thanks
    Post the 14 character Serial Number beginning BPxxxxxxxxxxxx found stamped in the metal casing and all the other numbers on your radio

Comment

Blaupunkt 2020 radio code

I have a BLAUPUNKT 2020 radio in my 01' barina that needs the radio code.
      If anyone can help me out that would be much appreciated.

No. 92 094 577

Serial No. BP0485 1 7703476

Comment

Originally posted by twigs View Post
        I have a BLAUPUNKT 2020 radio in my 01' barina that needs the radio code.
        If anyone can help me out that would be much appreciated.

No. 92 094 577

Serial No. BP0485 1 7703476
        Hi.
        Try...........0026

Comment

hi,
          my problem is kind of very unusual. ive recently got a used holden barina 2002 sxi model which has blaupunkt 2020 cd player. now the used car dealer already gave me the code i.e 2640 which indeed helped me getting the radio and cd player activated. i can scan the channels but there is no sound at all.can anyone tell me what could be the possible reason, or the code is wrong.

blaunkpt 2020
          No: 92 105 541
          BP0485 2 7951833

it also says U1E
          thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by nicholas_sage View Post
            hi,
            my problem is kind of very unusual. ive recently got a used holden barina 2002 sxi model which has blaupunkt 2020 cd player. now the used car dealer already gave me the code i.e 2640 which indeed helped me getting the radio and cd player activated. i can scan the channels but there is no sound at all.can anyone tell me what could be the possible reason, or the code is wrong.

blaunkpt 2020
            No: 92 105 541
            BP0485 2 7951833

it also says U1E
            thanks in advance
            Turn the VOLUME up to maximum

Can you hear

1......Nothing ?...is it dead with no hissing or crackling ?...This usually means there is something wrong with the speakers....so check the connector at the rear of the unit (make sure it is pushed in fully), check the wiring or check the speakers

2...Is there hissing and crackling coming out of the speakers?....this usually means the speakers are OK so the problem could be a faulty unit or amplifier....or >>>>>>>>

Can you play CDs but not the radio ?

If it is the radio that is not working then check the aerial (antenna)...make sure it is fully plugged in at the rear.

Comment

There is no crackling sound at all. No I can't play anything. CD or radio. I don't know how to check the wires but I will try to do so. May be the unit is faulty then. Sad...

Comment

Originally posted by nicholas_sage View Post
                There is no crackling sound at all. No I can't play anything. CD or radio. I don't know how to check the wires but I will try to do so. May be the unit is faulty then. Sad...

1......Nothing ?...is it dead with no hissing or crackling ?...This usually means there is something wrong with the speakers....so check the connector at the rear of the unit (make sure it is pushed in fully), check the wiring or check the speakers

If you have speakers on either side with a BALANCE option , then increase the option to full left....then full right.

If still dead/no sound for both left and right then I bet the problem will be the connector at the rear of the unit loose/fallen out as it is unusal to lose both left and right channels so is unlikely to be a faulty radio/CD unit.

Comment

Hi I have a 2004 Holden Barina 1.4 and need the code for the Blaupunkt 2020 cd radio
                  the numbers on it are;
                  BP 248531303659

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by imckeen View Post
                    Hi I have a 2004 Holden Barina 1.4 and need the code for the Blaupunkt 2020 cd radio
                    the numbers on it are;
                    BP 248531303659

Thanks
                    Hi.
                    Try.......2055

Comment

Hi . I've just brought a 2002 barina with a flat battery now it requires a code

Bp048517705943
                      Can you please help ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dana Beazley View Post
                        Hi . I've just brought a 2002 barina with a flat battery now it requires a code

Bp048517705943
                        Can you please help ?
                        Hi.
                        Try........9909

Comment

Hi. Can someone please help me out. I have just bought a 2004 Holden Barina, the previous owner had to replace the battery & now the radio (blaupunkt 2020) requires a security code which can't be found anywhere.
                          Numbers are as follows:
                          No.: 92160180
                          BP248532866231

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Candi View Post
                            Hi. Can someone please help me out. I have just bought a 2004 Holden Barina, the previous owner had to replace the battery & now the radio (blaupunkt 2020) requires a security code which can't be found anywhere.
                            Numbers are as follows:
                            No.: 92160180
                            BP248532866231

Thanks,
                            Hello,

Your code is .... 2923

Comment

Hi there, my 2002 Barina needs a code too. Do I just pull out the radio to get the needed numbers?

What's the algorithm for calculating the code? I'm ever so curious

Comment

Working...
                              X