Hope u can help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope u can help

There is a TRAFFIC PRO ll radio in the explorer I just purchased and I need the unlock code. I took out the radio and this is what it said: Ford motor co. 2L2J-10E945-BA
    2L2Z-18806-NAV
    H061K
    CLASS 1
    LASER PRODUCT

Originally posted by brianstarr58 View Post
    There is a TRAFFIC PRO ll radio in the explorer I just purchased and I need the unlock code. I took out the radio and this is what it said: Ford motor co. 2L2J-10E945-BA
    2L2Z-18806-NAV
    H061K
    CLASS 1
    LASER PRODUCT
    The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

As it is a NAV unit then it may be VIN coded which means it will have to be electronically linked to your car`s electronics.

This is a job for the Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

found p/n

Thanks for such a quick response. The only other number on the radio is P/N 4-601-00-7561. I sure hope that's it. And thank you in advance.

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

As it is a NAV unit then it may be VIN coded which means it will have to be electronically linked to your car`s electronics.

This is a job for the Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

Originally posted by brianstarr58 View Post
        Thanks for such a quick response. The only other number on the radio is P/N 4-601-00-7561. I sure hope that's it. And thank you in advance.
        I don`t think anyone on this forum will be able to help as it looks as though if a code is required then it will require access to the Ford Dealer Database.

See PM message for suggestions

Comment

Working...
        X