Code needed CCR 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code needed CCR 2006

Hi, I have a Philips CCR 2006 radio/cd player, took the unit out as my cd player was stuck and didnt realise id need a code to make the radio work again (im such a girl when it comes to cars) :rolleyes5:

the Serial number is GM020611077687
    type CCR2006(E)

Thanks in advance :biggrin5:

Originally posted by delberto View Post
    Hi, I have a Philips CCR 2006 radio/cd player, took the unit out as my cd player was stuck and didnt realise id need a code to make the radio work again (im such a girl when it comes to cars) :rolleyes5:

the Serial number is GM020611077687
    type CCR2006(E)

Thanks in advance :biggrin5:
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Okay, thanks very much for your help and reply.

Ive noticed that siemens also make a similar model, will it be compatible with my car (mine was a philips)
      They both say CCR 2006 and look exactly the same.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by delberto View Post

Okay, thanks very much for your help and reply.

Ive noticed that siemens also make a similar model, will it be compatible with my car (mine was a philips)
        They both say CCR 2006 and look exactly the same.

Thanks again
        Philips were taken over by Siemens who carried on making the same models so there is a good chance that the Siemens version will fit.

You perhaps ought to ask this on a Vauxhall (or Opel?) Forum in order to confirm.

Comment

Working...
        X