unlock code mersedes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlock code mersedes

Hi guys! I have a problem. how to unlock the radio in my car Mercedes E-Class Radio is as follows:
    Mersedes-Benz BOSCH APS BT-2/CONTROL UNIT BO1150W0319549
    Who can help? Thanks!

Originally posted by ssd68 View Post
    Hi guys! I have a problem. how to unlock the radio in my car Mercedes E-Class Radio is as follows:
    Mersedes-Benz BOSCH APS BT-2/CONTROL UNIT BO1150W0319549[ATTACH=CONFIG]3899[/ATTACH]
    Who can help? Thanks!
    try code 31611

Comment

unlock code mersedes

Thank you. 31,611 but the code does not fit There is an inscription WAIT!
      I do not know what to do?:nonod:

Comment

Originally posted by ssd68 View Post
        Thank you. 31,611 but the code does not fit There is an inscription WAIT!
        I do not know what to do?:nonod:
        Code is correct for given Serial
        "Please note that code entry is only possible when "CODE" is shown in the display. If the display continually shows "WAIT" then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours (or longer) to reset before another code entry attempt is possible."

Comment

new user

Hi, just registered and looking for an unlock code for a Blaupunkt Toronto BP7888K4632477 in my new to me Mercedes 300se (1989). I read in the radio manual you can put your own code in, is this correct? if so will this make unlocking it more difficult? Appreciate any help.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mikeclem View Post
            Hi, just registered and looking for an unlock code for a Blaupunkt Toronto BP7888K4632477 in my new to me Mercedes 300se (1989). I read in the radio manual you can put your own code in, is this correct? if so will this make unlocking it more difficult? Appreciate any help.

Mike
            Try Code 4301

@++
            !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

thanks, is there another button to press after entering the code, I've put in 4301 and it does nothing just sits with the code displayed....

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mikeclem
                thanks, is there another button to press after entering the code, I've put in 4301 and it does nothing just sits with the code displayed....

Mike
                Try Button ^

@++
                !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

Code 4301 there is not gut!!!!!
                  IST OLD MODEL RADIO

Comment

Working...
                  X