Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Festiva Trio 2000 radio code

Hi All,

I am new to this great forum and am hoping to find the code for the standard Ford Car Stereo in the model mentioned above. My girlfriend but this little buzz around but the seller lost all instruction manuals incl the radio code. I have already paid a visit to the local Ford Dealer but they are planning on charging us $65 Australian Dollars. I am hoping that you guys can help me out.

I have taken the radio out of the dash board to find the serial codes. They are as follows:

Serial No: 13915896
    FORD: WF-18805-DLF
    MODEL NO: FCT035A1 - A

Many thanks and I am looking forward to your positive replies,

WillV

Originally posted by willv View Post
    Hi All,

I am new to this great forum and am hoping to find the code for the standard Ford Car Stereo in the model mentioned above. My girlfriend but this little buzz around but the seller lost all instruction manuals incl the radio code. I have already paid a visit to the local Ford Dealer but they are planning on charging us $65 Australian Dollars. I am hoping that you guys can help me out.

I have taken the radio out of the dash board to find the serial codes. They are as follows:

Serial No: 13915896
    FORD: WF-18805-DLF
    MODEL NO: FCT035A1 - A

Many thanks and I am looking forward to your positive replies,

WillV
    Aussie Ford radios with 8digit Serial Numbers are usually made by FMS (and not the normal Visteon or Sony) and this means that the codes will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service .

They are not available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Working...
    X