Peugeot 406 radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peugeot 406 radio code

Please help me with the radio code of my peugeot 406 phillips car radio with serial no PHAF1FW1061047

Originally posted by felsunny View Post
    Please help me with the radio code of my peugeot 406 phillips car radio with serial no PHAF1FW1061047
    Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM
    ==================================
    Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is for security reasons in order to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !

Comment

Need help finding my peugeot 406 radio code?

Hi I recently purchased a car from a dealers, second hand. The car had been sitting for a while and had to have the battery removed to be charged up. The problem is the code needs to be put in to activate the radio and it was not in the documents or anything :/

I will try supply as much information as possible because I have no idea what information I need to give(:

-PHILLIPS

-96 169 790 ZL 00
      -PHC9009500
      -there is a sign saying made france and under that is the number: FD01 96 02 9009500
      -top barcode: 90222172265900
      -bottom barcode: 00196029009500

Thank you in advance matt

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Azazel View Post
        Hi I recently purchased a car from a dealers, second hand. The car had been sitting for a while and had to have the battery removed to be charged up. The problem is the code needs to be put in to activate the radio and it was not in the documents or anything :/

I will try supply as much information as possible because I have no idea what information I need to give(:

-PHILLIPS

-96 169 790 ZL 00
        -PHC9009500
        -there is a sign saying made france and under that is the number: FD01 96 02 9009500
        -top barcode: 90222172265900
        -bottom barcode: 00196029009500

Thank you in advance matt
        Quote the 14 character SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
        PH* * * * * * * * * * * * found stamped in the metal casing.

Also quote the SECURITY NUMBER. This is found on a label on the metal casing in the format TOA123 or TA123 or just A123 at the end of a barcode

If in doubt post ALL the letters+numbers on any labels or barcodes

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
          Quote the 14 character SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
          PH* * * * * * * * * * * * found stamped in the metal casing.

Also quote the SECURITY NUMBER. This is found on a label on the metal casing in the format TOA123 or TA123 or just A123 at the end of a barcode

If in doubt post ALL the letters+numbers on any labels or barcodes
          Thank you my car broke down today but due to be picking it up later I will get all the information you require and send you the information about 12

Thank you for your help

Comment

Working...
          X