The numbers on the side of the radio are:

GM0200V4689659
    Barcode: 02 00939 0330 468965 9

Grundig
    No: 90 462 562
    Type: Car 200 (D)
    W8N

Written on that label ist says CORSA R967LBC 0323

There are various other stickers with 4 digit numbers on but they include zeros so I don't think this can be the code as there are only numbers 1-6 on the radio.

Any ideas would be gratefully accepted.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Optimist View Post
    Hello

I really need the radio code for the above radio

The numbers on the side of the radio are:

GM0200V4689659
    Barcode: 02 00939 0330 468965 9

Grundig
    No: 90 462 562
    Type: Car 200 (D)
    W8N

Written on that label ist says CORSA R967LBC 0323

There are various other stickers with 4 digit numbers on but they include zeros so I don't think this can be the code as there are only numbers 1-6 on the radio.

Any ideas would be gratefully accepted.

Thank you.
    0323 is the code for GM0200V4689659

Comment

Can you help me with my code please?

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      0323 is the code for GM0200V4689659
      I have a grundig 2002 in a vauxhall corsa SN=
      Gmo20221430115.
      On the LCD display it says SAFE, I think I have to leave radio turned on until this disappears, which I have tried for around 90- 120 mins then the radio turned itself off. Any tips would be great fully recived. Sorry for posting here but I can not start my own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiya Mr View Post
        I have a grundig 2002 in a vauxhall corsa SN=
        Gmo20221430115.
        On the LCD display it says SAFE, I think I have to leave radio turned on until this disappears, which I have tried for around 90- 120 mins then the radio turned itself off. Any tips would be great fully recived. Sorry for posting here but I can not start my own thread.
        Try connecting it up to a spare battery and speaker on your workbench...and leave it on overnight

Comment

Safe mode no more!

Try connecting it up to a spare battery and speaker on your workbench...and leave it on overnight

Left the battery turned on whilst I was at work today and I'm now at enter code stage, any chance on finding it out for me please. Serial number above. Thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiya Mr View Post
            Left the battery turned on whilst I was at work today and I'm now at enter code stage, any chance on finding it out for me please. Serial number above. Thanks very much.
            GM020221430115.....Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

GM020221430115.....Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Ok thanks all the same.

Comment

Help my grandma!

Hi! Need help to found out the code to my grandma'a car! I have the SN. I almost had to take the whole radio down to pieces. I'm a smart girl so I hope I didn't brake anything!

Would be awesome if someone could help me, my grandma always complains over it. She haven't had any music in her car since 2005.

SN: GM0200x7963635

Please!! Hope someone can help me!

Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mijha
                  Hi! Need help to found out the code to my grandma'a car! I have the SN. I almost had to take the whole radio down to pieces. I'm a smart girl so I hope I didn't brake anything!

Would be awesome if someone could help me, my grandma always complains over it. She haven't had any music in her car since 2005.

SN: GM0200X7963635

Please!! Hope someone can help me!

Thank you!!
                  Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Working...
                  X