smart car radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smart car radio code

Please can someone help me!! My brother recently rebuilt my smart fortwo engine. Everything was stripped and put back together perfectly except for my crappy old cassette player/radio which is now in safe mode. I have wasted money online getting conned by sites promising to give me codes as soon as I have paid the fee. Like a desperate idiot I've been paying. Then someone told me about this site and that I might get some real help. I have the serial number that was on the radio its mc761021082557. Please please please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Fran Davies View Post
    Please can someone help me!! My brother recently rebuilt my smart fortwo engine. Everything was stripped and put back together perfectly except for my crappy old cassette player/radio which is now in safe mode. I have wasted money online getting conned by sites promising to give me codes as soon as I have paid the fee. Like a desperate idiot I've been paying. Then someone told me about this site and that I might get some real help. I have the serial number that was on the radio its mc761021082557. Please please please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the best option is to take it into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the best option is to take it into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet
      Thanks for letting me know, atleast I wont waste anymore money on internet sites trying to find the code!! x

Comment

Working...
      X