Need help with eurovox code input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with eurovox code input

Hi all, have taken the eurovox out of my car that was written off and put it into my rodeo ute both were rodeo utes.
    entered pin and won't unlock. checked radio serial number model number all match enter code and WTF.
    Code worked fine when I needed it before but this new instal may be the drama. Radio powers up and requests code accepts it so the buttons work numbers I press come up but code now wont unlock it. Got me need help

Originally posted by Stubbochris View Post
    Hi all, have taken the eurovox out of my car that was written off and put it into my rodeo ute both were rodeo utes.
    entered pin and won't unlock. checked radio serial number model number all match enter code and WTF.
    Code worked fine when I needed it before but this new instal may be the drama. Radio powers up and requests code accepts it so the buttons work numbers I press come up but code now wont unlock it. Got me need help
    If it is a fairly new radio/car then the radio may be VIN coded so will have to be electronically linked to the new car.

If not then you must be using the wrong code or wrong code entry instructions

Comment

Thanks reg

If I send you the model number serial number and the security code can you check it for me I can scan the security card and send you a copy if you like. It is not that new 1998 model still has a cassette player for my cassettes. Yeah I'm old. The computer link thingy could be right I did not think of that. It is located behind the panel near the drivers foot but what to do next is a mystery to me. Buy a new radio I hear you say!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stubbochris View Post
        If I send you the model number serial number and the security code can you check it for me I can scan the security card and send you a copy if you like. It is not that new 1998 model still has a cassette player for my cassettes. Yeah I'm old. The computer link thingy could be right I did not think of that. It is located behind the panel near the drivers foot but what to do next is a mystery to me. Buy a new radio I hear you say!!!
        Unfortunately Eurovox radios are difficult to decode as it is only possible with older versions.

Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

to see if they can help

Mention this forum

Comment

Hi Reg

eurovox
          model No: MOD41151S1
          Serial No: 3590012833
          CODE : 4425
          If it all checks out then it is vin matched

Comment