security code dacia logan radio/cd player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

I have aother problem: I have code but when open, word "CODE" is displayed and not go to "0000" or "- - - -" for taste the code. Anyone can help me? I tryed off the Battery for 10 min... but same situation, just "CODE" is displayed then stop.
    Thank You!

Comment

hello i have a mercedes radio sound 10 becker be 4103 and i lost the code i really need this ,serial code is 18079574 please help me

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael
        I have aother problem: I have code but when open, word "CODE" is displayed and not go to "0000" or "- - - -" for taste the code. Anyone can help me? I tryed off the Battery for 10 min... but same situation, just "CODE" is displayed then stop.
        Thank You!
        Try leaving SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED for as long a it takes to automatically reset itself

This may take an hour or longer

Comment

Hello! I just rented a car and they changed out the battery. Unfortunately this reset the radio and we need the code. The VIN for the vehicle is:
          UU1SDA3P45645816

Comment

Originally posted by Dsullivan22 View Post
            Hello! I just rented a car and they changed out the battery. Unfortunately this reset the radio and we need the code. The VIN for the vehicle is:
            UU1SDA3P45645816

Hello,
            Remove the radio from the car and after all the letters and numbers on any labels, barcodes and stamped metal body.

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

Working...
            X