Sound 4000 radio in works van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound 4000 radio in works van

Hi folks, I desperately need a code for the radio in my Sprinter! It's had the alternator replaced and I can't stand the sound of my own voice anymore!
    Serial number is DB1160X1765191 ( You have NOOOO idea how hard it was to persuade my boss to let me pull the radio out to get that!)

Originally posted by Drives53 View Post
    Hi folks, I desperately need a code for the radio in my Sprinter! It's had the alternator replaced and I can't stand the sound of my own voice anymore!
    Serial number is DB1160X1765191 ( You have NOOOO idea how hard it was to persuade my boss to let me pull the radio out to get that!)
    Yes. I know my 'transport manager' should have it on file somewhere! The guys' a donkeys bottom! Doesn't even grasp the concept of Driver CPC! thinks it's all tosh (insert your own word there)

Comment

Originally posted by Drives53 View Post
      try code 6115

Comment

You are truly a Gentleman, Scholar and probably a fine judge of ar*e. the code worked spot on.
        Many Thanks

Comment

i broke my corsa!

i've got a 54 plate corsa 1.2 design, with and in my infinite stupidity managed to put the radio into ssafe mode, ive just bought the car and needless to say my missus is less than happy, so any help would be great. its a siemens VDO CDR2005 (E) serial number GM020543461001. Thanks in advance for any help

Comment

Originally posted by blueboy84 View Post
            i've got a 54 plate corsa 1.2 design, with and in my infinite stupidity managed to put the radio into ssafe mode, ive just bought the car and needless to say my missus is less than happy, so any help would be great. its a siemens VDO CDR2005 (E) serial number GM020543461001. Thanks in advance for any help
            Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
              Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet
              Thanks for the help, now to tell the missus to take them new shoes back,

Comment

Working...
              X