Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VDO CDR500 radio code

Hi

I've been asking this before, does anyone know how will I get radio code to my Siemens VDO CDR500 radio?
    I have been trying to get it multible sites, but my browser crashes everytime I try to pay.

SNo: GM050021303814

Thanks again =)

Originally posted by Muwutus
    Hi

I've been asking this before, does anyone know how will I get radio code to my Siemens VDO CDR500 radio?
    I have been trying to get it multible sites, but my browser crashes everytime I try to pay.

SNo: GM050021303814

Thanks again =)
    There is not much we can do with your browser problems is there except to suggest trying different browsers?

As already stated , this code will not be available for free so you are going to have to pay .

It is also doubtful whether it will be available by just quoting the Serial Number over the Internet .

The best option is to take it into a Radio Decoding Service where they will electronically "read" the working code inside the memory chip (EEPROM)

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      There is not much we can do with your browser problems is there except to suggest trying different browsers?

As already stated , this code will not be available for free so you are going to have to pay .

It is also doubtful whether it will be available by just quoting the Serial Number over the Internet .

The best option is to take it into a Radio Decoding Service where they will electronically "read" the working code inside the memory chip (EEPROM)
      So where should I go/contact?

Comment

Working...
      X