code 6466

Comment

audi 8

can anyone help with code for Blaupunkt concer radiohead for audi a8

Serial number auz1z3w4066888

7 647 248 380

Comment

Originally posted by v.omar View Post
            can anyone help with code for Blaupunkt concer radiohead for audi a8

Serial number auz1z3w4066888

7 647 248 380
            1...........Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

2...........================================================== ===
            Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is for security reasons in order to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
            ================================================== ==

Comment

Blaupunkt radio in Audi a6 1998

Can someone please help me. I am so frustrated.

Info:
              Blaupunkt - Herke GMBH

7 648 245 380

AUZ1Z2W6209249

Can anyone find this code? I would be the happiest guy in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by mikewesten View Post
                Can someone please help me. I am so frustrated.

Info:
                Blaupunkt - Herke GMBH

7 648 245 380

AUZ1Z2W6209249

Can anyone find this code? I would be the happiest guy in the world!
                Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM

unfortunately the code is not available for free (using the Serial Number ) from anywhere on the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                  Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM

unfortunately the code is not available for free (using the Serial Number ) from anywhere on the Internet.
                  About 1,5 years ago, I did the same thing with the same radio. When the car battery went out it lost its code.
                  I did post my serial/radio nr and someone did find me the code. I just dont remember where. And I was stupid enough to not write the code down.

So I know there have been done, finding my code without going thru the dealership.

Did I post too little info on the radio or did you not find anything on the serialnr?

Comment

Originally posted by mikewesten View Post
                    About 1,5 years ago, I did the same thing with the same radio. When the car battery went out it lost its code.
                    I did post my serial/radio nr and someone did find me the code. I just dont remember where. And I was stupid enough to not write the code down.

So I know there have been done, finding my code without going thru the dealership.

Did I post too little info on the radio or did you not find anything on the serialnr?
                    The codes for Blaupunkt Z1Z2 radios fitted into Audi (or VW) cannot normally be calculated using the 0000-1999 BP Calculator.

You could try 1262 but I don`t think it will work

If you do find a working code then can you post it back here as it may be useful for the future?

Comment

hi

Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                      code 6466

Its-work

THANK YOU

Comment

Working...
                      X