model 22dc278/62b
    rn278f10027870
    prod fd0101240027870
    8200057681tq329
    thanx
    Peugeot 206 Radio Code - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

Comment

Is this right

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, sorry in advance if it's not.

I have heard that for a cdr2005 unit in a 2004 vauxhall vectra, (Seimens unit I think), you have to take the unit to the main dealer to get the code.
      I have just had a clutch fitted and the radio is now in safe mode as the battery was disconected. I don't have the code as I only had the car for 3 weeks and no info for the radio code.

If anyone can confirm this, or provide a code, it would be appreciated. Obviously I haven't posted the correct info for a code, but I can remove the unit and get the required information if someone can provide a code for it.

Thanks either way

Comment

Originally posted by Dryken View Post
        I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, sorry in advance if it's not.

I have heard that for a cdr2005 unit in a 2004 vauxhall vectra, (Seimens unit I think), you have to take the unit to the main dealer to get the code.
        I have just had a clutch fitted and the radio is now in safe mode as the battery was disconected. I don't have the code as I only had the car for 3 weeks and no info for the radio code.

If anyone can confirm this, or provide a code, it would be appreciated. Obviously I haven't posted the correct info for a code, but I can remove the unit and get the required information if someone can provide a code for it.

Thanks either way
        Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Working...
        X