SUZUKI Ignis 2007 unlock code required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUZUKI Ignis 2007 unlock code required

I used COMSTRAD meet and greet car parking service at Stansted airport recently and while my car was in their care, they let the battery run down, then denied it and said they would restart the car 'as a courtesy'!! Grrrrr. Anyway, I am left with a stereo that needs a code.

It's a Bosch/Blaupunkt

39101 - 86G10
    ID 39101 - 86G1
    7 0347263

Not sure how these numbers were originally formatted on the unit as the Suzuki dealership guy wrote them down for me.
    Any help VERY gratefully received :-)

Originally posted by Atomic View Post
    I used COMSTRAD meet and greet car parking service at Stansted airport recently and while my car was in their care, they let the battery run down, then denied it and said they would restart the car 'as a courtesy'!! Grrrrr. Anyway, I am left with a stereo that needs a code.

It's a Bosch/Blaupunkt

39101 - 86G10
    ID 39101 - 86G1
    7 0347263

Not sure how these numbers were originally formatted on the unit as the Suzuki dealership guy wrote them down for me.
    Any help VERY gratefully received :-)
    Try code 4798

Comment

You're a star

the code worked like a charm. Thank you

Comment

can i get a code for my suzuki ignis also... I have one code but it doesen't seem to work

I only have chassis code
        TSMMHX91S00144247
        And engine ID:
        Z13DT0184859

Comment

Originally posted by art9001 View Post
          can i get a code for my suzuki ignis also... I have one code but it doesen't seem to work

I only have chassis code
          TSMMHX91S00144247
          And engine ID:
          Z13DT0184859
          your need to remove the radio to get the serial off the back to see if anyone can help you.
          FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

Working...
          X