Fiat Scudo Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiat Scudo Radio Code

Don't suppose you would know the radio code for my Fiat Scudo CD Radio?

Had it in the garage recently & they disconnected the battery...and ever since, it's prompting me for a code. I've hunted high & low in the booklets I got with the car a few years ago & there's no code

Its a Model PU-2294A (C)
    Serial Number: CL040150998040C

I have a photo of the sticker on top of the radio, in case any more information is needed - but I can't seem to upload it :sad:

Take care

Doogs

Originally posted by Doogie View Post
    Don't suppose you would know the radio code for my Fiat Scudo CD Radio?

Had it in the garage recently & they disconnected the battery...and ever since, it's prompting me for a code. I've hunted high & low in the booklets I got with the car a few years ago & there's no code

Its a Model PU-2294A (C)
    Serial Number: CL040150998040C

I have a photo of the sticker on top of the radio, in case any more information is needed - but I can't seem to upload it :sad:

Take care

Doogs
    Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
    C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
    (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Comment

Working...
    X