unlock code for a ford ka stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlock code for a ford ka stereo

Hi please could someone help me get the unlock code for my ford ka stereo i accidently pulled the wrong fuse out and i don't have the code as i've only just bought the car.The serial no is M005445 :blush2:

Originally posted by curly sue
    Hi please could someone help me get the unlock code for my ford ka stereo i accidently pulled the wrong fuse out and i don't have the code as i've only just bought the car.The serial no is M005445 :blush2:
    Try code 0200

Comment

Thank you so much

Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
      Try code 0200
      Aww masterskay you are fantastic thank you so much it worked a treat :seeya::biggrin5:

Comment

anyone have a code for a 56 plate ford ka

serial number VO25200?

cheers guys.

Comment

Originally posted by premprop51
          anyone have a code for a 56 plate ford ka

serial number VO25200?

cheers guys.
          Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as access is required to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

================================================== ===
          Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is for security reasons in order to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
          ================================================== ==

Comment

Hi, Just purchased a ford KA3 and the previous owner has lost code for the stereo. Had battery changed now need code to enter. It is the cd 6000 serial no : M022082.
            Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Frederick Snr Williams View Post
              Hi, Just purchased a ford KA3 and the previous owner has lost code for the stereo. Had battery changed now need code to enter. It is the cd 6000 serial no : M022082.
              Many thanks in advance.
              try code 6991

Comment

Worked perfect. Thanks mate, your a diamond. I've had to suffer over a week of bla bla bla and finally i can drown out the old lady's voice with music.....Happy days hahaha

Comment

Working...
                X