delco radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delco radio code

hi all need help i bought a vectra car the man told me he recharged the battery up but the radio went in safe mode he didnt have code for radio the radio code is gm0500x9490509 its a delco cdr 500 went to frf but the want 30 pounds but i dont now if the radio is that good or change it if anyone could help be great

Originally posted by sarasun
    hi all need help i bought a vectra car the man told me he recharged the battery up but the radio went in safe mode he didnt have code for radio the radio code is gm0500x9490509 its a delco cdr 500 went to frf but the want 30 pounds but i dont now if the radio is that good or change it if anyone could help be great
    Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Link
      this site says it has my code for 15 plus vat dont now if site is real or not what do you think give a try or not

Moderator:
      Here is a free forum and please do not post links for sale !!
      Where you buy code is your personal problem.

Comment

Originally posted by sarasun
        Link
        this site says it has my code for 15 plus vat dont now if site is real or not what do you think give a try or not
        The problem with risking money on an Internet site by just quoting the Serial Number is if the code does not work , then it is unlikely you will get your money back.

The best option is to take the radio into a Radio Decoding Service where they will connect a laptop to read the working code inside the memory chip (EEPROM)

Ask at your local Car Radio Audio Store or Yellow Pages and expect to pay around £20.

Comment

Working...
        X