Help needed with renault code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed with renault code

Hi :seeya: Can anyone help me? I have lost the code for my renault/philips stereo. Barcode is 8200633634TK050. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Originally posted by Snakey View Post
    Hi :seeya: Can anyone help me? I have lost the code for my renault/philips stereo. Barcode is 8200633634TK050. Any help would be very much appreciated.
    *******5905************

Comment

Thanks aissa for your prompt reply but code doesnt work, i entered each number using buttons 1,2,3,4 then pressed button 5 to enter and it just beeped at me, will leave radio on for an hour or so and try again.

Comment

Yippeee It works, was using the wrong buttons to enter the code, done a quick search and found out you have to use the stalk controls. Once again thankyou for your help.

Comment

I'm after a Renault Trafic code if anyone can help? Model number 22dc239/62 product number fd0404170050062 anyone get code off this please? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by The van man
            I'm after a Renault Trafic code if anyone can help? Model number 22dc239/62 product number fd0404170050062 anyone get code off this please? Thanks
            poste security code

Comment

Hi!
              Changed the battery in my renault, reset the radio and lost the code. Pls help.
              Model nr. : 22DC279/62z
              Barcode : 8200002607TQ193

Comment

Originally posted by Kanzyani
                Hi!
                Changed the battery in my renault, reset the radio and lost the code. Pls help.
                Model nr. : 22DC279/62z
                Barcode : 8200002607TQ193
                try code 9887

Comment

Thnx it works!

Comment

Working...
                  X