vw passat eremuim 6
    vwz5z7d3080056
    need u4r help thx

Originally posted by soufiz View Post
    Hi mates i need radio code for my premiuim6

vw passat eremuim 6
    vwz5z7d3080056
    need u4r help thx
    1.......Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

2..........================================================= ====
    Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
    ================================================== ==

Comment

Premium 7

hi
      i have changed the battery and forgot to de-activate the code; the former owner of my camper lost it; can you help me?
      model CQ-EV14612G

VWZ5Z7H2288995
      thank you

Comment

Originally posted by romantoc View Post
        hi
        i have changed the battery and forgot to de-activate the code; the former owner of my camper lost it; can you help me?
        model CQ-EV14612G

VWZ5Z7H2288995
        thank you
        Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

VAG radio checking process

The problem with the VAG (VW, Skoda, Audi, Seat) radios is that they need to be checked with the dealers computer diagnosis hardware and at the same time (or after they've connected to the car) the details of the car and radio are sent through to headquarters to calculate the code. I think you need to prove that you own the radio. It's a good anti-theft measure but a bit of a pain for legitimate enquires.

So you can't even use a dongle like Ross-Tech's VCDS to do it.

What I'm not sure about is how far back that system goes. I have a Skoda Audience radio in my car I'd like the code for before I remove it to upgrade to an RNS510 (just in case I want to put it back in or sell it).

Comment

Working...
          X