car radio unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car radio unlock

hi was wondering could someone help a friend of mine has forgot his code..
    its a siemiens vdo 330886636
    no 93171870
    type cdr 500 (e)
    2f4
    rcd 302 - 02

this is all the details on the radio

thanks

Originally posted by bertdoherty View Post
    hi was wondering could someone help a friend of mine has forgot his code..
    its a siemiens vdo 330886636
    no 93171870
    type cdr 500 (e)
    2f4
    rcd 302 - 02

this is all the details on the radio

thanks
    Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

================================================== ===
    Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
    ================================================== ==

Comment

thats fine ,,,i understand where your coming from...

Comment

I'm new here and I guess I cannot start a new thread without replying to a post??

Comment

Anyhow, I'll post my question here and then I'll try to start a new thread. I am going CRAZY!! I had to replace the battery in my 2009 Honda Odyssey. Well, I do not have an unlock code!!! It has an anti-theft device on it that I never realized since I leased my car!!! Insane. I guess I understand the reason being so nobody can steal a radio but this is driving me nuts!! The radio's serial number is 11104782. It's a radio/cd player. I've checked everywhere in the van for a code. I even tried pressing preset 1 and 6 and power at the same time, that only gave me the serial number. I have heard of a website where you pay around $20 to get the code. I'm not paying the dealer over $100 for an unlock code, that's insane. I'm desperate here. If anyone reads this and has an answer, please email me at mlb122170@gmail.com or post here. I would be the happiest girl ever!! Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle4B View Post
            Anyhow, I'll post my question here and then I'll try to start a new thread. I am going CRAZY!! I had to replace the battery in my 2009 Honda Odyssey. Well, I do not have an unlock code!!! It has an anti-theft device on it that I never realized since I leased my car!!! Insane. I guess I understand the reason being so nobody can steal a radio but this is driving me nuts!! The radio's serial number is 11104782. It's a radio/cd player. I've checked everywhere in the van for a code. I even tried pressing preset 1 and 6 and power at the same time, that only gave me the serial number. I have heard of a website where you pay around $20 to get the code. I'm not paying the dealer over $100 for an unlock code, that's insane. I'm desperate here. If anyone reads this and has an answer, please email me at mlb122170@gmail.com or post here. I would be the happiest girl ever!! Thank you!!!
            The code may be written on the radio or on a card in the glovebox (or similar "hidden" place )

Further suggestions may be found here

Otherwise if you are in the USA try

MyGarage

If the above suggestions are not successful ,then unfortunately the code will not be available for free (or cheap ) from anywhere on the Internet.

Will only be available from your Main HONDA Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Useful HONDA Contacts

MyGarage

TELEPHONE NUMBERS

Honda UK 0845 200 8000
            Honda USA 1-800-999-1009 (Toll Free)
            Honda Canada 1-800-387-5399 (Toll Free)
            Honda Aus 1800 804 954 (Toll Free)
            Honda NZ 0800 2 46632 (Toll Free
            ================================================== ==

Comment

Code cd changed blaupunkt

Ciao ho un problema sulla mia stilo intanto piacere sono Samuele...
              Ho cambiato l'autoradio visteon e tutto ok.. Solo non ho il codice del mio cd charger 5 disc della blaupunkt e non so come attivarlo puoi aiutarmi?
              BP-Nr. 7607769150
              Prod. Nr. Fiat *735273184

BP 915014290508
              Grazie mille

Samuele

Comment

Originally posted by Samuele76 View Post
                Ciao ho un problema sulla mia stilo intanto piacere sono Samuele...
                Ho cambiato l'autoradio visteon e tutto ok.. Solo non ho il codice del mio cd charger 5 disc della blaupunkt e non so come attivarlo puoi aiutarmi?
                BP-Nr. 7607769150
                Prod. Nr. Fiat *735273184

BP 915014290508
                Grazie mille

Samuele
                code 2665 or if you can enter higher than a six code 8461

Comment

Working...
                X