Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Phillips 400 radio code

Hi

Can anyone help me with the code for my radio please. The serial number is GM0400Y2757137. Vauxhall keep giving me the code for the chassis number of my car and say they can't help if my radio has been changed. I don't know if it has or not as I haven't had the car from new.

Please help me if you can.

Regards

Harlequeen

Originally posted by harlequeen View Post
    Hi

Can anyone help me with the code for my radio please. The serial number is GM0400Y2757137. Vauxhall keep giving me the code for the chassis number of my car and say they can't help if my radio has been changed. I don't know if it has or not as I haven't had the car from new.

Please help me if you can.

Regards

Harlequeen
    Decoding only read eeprom

Comment

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean that no one will have the code for the radio. If this is so and Vauxhall won't/can't help, changing my dead battery has cost me a radio too. This is mad.

It will be cheaper to buy a new radio/cd player at this rate.

Harlequeen

Comment

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean that no one will have the code for the radio. If this is so and Vauxhall won't/can't help, changing my dead battery has cost me a radio too. This is mad.

Harlequeen
        or main dealer

Comment

Harlequeen
          Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

OK, thanks for the info. I took it to my local Vauxhall place, who I thought was a main dealer. I will try somewhere else.

thanks

Comment

Working...
            X