Fiat Punto Radio /Tape to Radio CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiat Punto Radio /Tape to Radio CD

As a project Im trying to install a Blaupunkt radio/cd in place of the radio/tape player.
    The cd player im trying to install is BP237534130031 8 635 123 208.2 and i have the code.

I have a little problem in that the car does not have the wiring for Canbus therefore I get the famous message "Cancheck"
    after reading on here that I have to reprogramme the Eprom is disable the Canbus I was wondering if any body could tell me
    the number of the eprom for this model of radio so I can read it a do a file dump ????

Many thanks

Originally posted by italian job View Post
    As a project Im trying to install a Blaupunkt radio/cd in place of the radio/tape player.
    The cd player im trying to install is BP237534130031 8 635 123 208.2 and i have the code.

I have a little problem in that the car does not have the wiring for Canbus therefore I get the famous message "Cancheck"
    after reading on here that I have to reprogramme the Eprom is disable the Canbus I was wondering if any body could tell me
    the number of the eprom for this model of radio so I can read it a do a file dump ????

Many thanks
    -= CODEDRADIO =- Base navigation

Comment

Working...
    X