Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaupunkt Gemini GPS 148 braindead???

Hi Guys!
    I have a Problem here with my Radio. It was working fine and - with no warning - one day it did no langer accept my keycard. So i got a new, blank one to learn it to the radio But, when i started the procedure to learn the cardand was asked for my mastercode it did not accept it. i tried it some times but no success.

For the cracks here (may be to doublecheck): The serial is BP7984X2382106 and my code should be 7463. I found some apps on the web to calculate that as well. They all say the same.

Blaupunkt want´s 40€ just to have a look. Is there an alternative???
    Best
    Andy

Originally posted by hwafischer View Post
    Hi Guys!
    I have a Problem here with my Radio. It was working fine and - with no warning - one day it did no langer accept my keycard. So i got a new, blank one to learn it to the radio But, when i started the procedure to learn the cardand was asked for my mastercode it did not accept it. i tried it some times but no success.

For the cracks here (may be to doublecheck): The serial is BP7984X2382106 and my code should be 7463. I found some apps on the web to calculate that as well. They all say the same.

Blaupunkt want´s 40€ just to have a look. Is there an alternative???
    Best
    Andy
    7463 is the correct code for BP7984X2382106

Make sure this is the correct Serial Number stamped in the metal casing

Comment

Everything is doublechecked an correct. Seems, as i have to spend some money... Is it possible, that the firmware has a problem???

Comment

Working...
      X