Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to enter code

Hi
    I have got the code for my Philips DC652/60E but unable to enter it. Screen shows the -C- I press one to enter code and nothing happens on the left of the screen I get a dash _ like this going round in a circle.
    Does this mean that to many wrong codes have been entered and the radio is locked completly If so is there a way to overcome this.
    I purchased a boat and the radio was in the boat but was not working. As I say I have now got the right code 6762.
    Philips radio DC652/60 Type 22 Serial No RG652FS2495524
    Hope someone has an answer
    Thanks

Originally posted by mrrigga View Post
    Hi
    I have got the code for my Philips DC652/60E but unable to enter it. Screen shows the -C- I press one to enter code and nothing happens on the left of the screen I get a dash _ like this going round in a circle.
    Does this mean that to many wrong codes have been entered and the radio is locked completly If so is there a way to overcome this.
    I purchased a boat and the radio was in the boat but was not working. As I say I have now got the right code 6762.
    Philips radio DC652/60 Type 22 Serial No RG652FS2495524
    Hope someone has an answer
    Thanks
    Please note that code entry is only possible when "-C-" is shown in the display. If the display continually shows a rotating digit,
    then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
    " - C - "
    Press Preset 1 and a " - " will appear
    Press Tuning Up " ^ " For Correct Digit
    Press Preset " 1 " to Enter
    If the correct code number is now shown