lost 206 code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost 206 code

i have lost my radio code for my 206 car stereo its a blaupunkt T1TOP and the serial no. is BP8145X9833453.Please can anyone help me with the code.

Originally posted by qkayanis View Post
    i have lost my radio code for my 206 car stereo its a blaupunkt T1TOP and the serial no. is BP8145X9833453.Please can anyone help me with the code.
    code 5554

Comment

ty very much for the code only problem is how to put it on cause my lcd display is not working do i take off the battery then pin it in or is there an easier way pliz help

Comment

Originally posted by hay88 View Post
        code 5554
        ty very much for the code only problem is how to put it on cause my lcd display is not working do i take off the battery then pin it in or is there an easier way pliz help

Comment

Originally posted by qkayanis View Post
          Please note that code entry is only possible when the display says " CODE ". If the stereo is codelocked, leave it switched on for up to two hours and a further attempt at code entry should be possible.

Code Entry as Follows:
          Switch Radio On - Display Shows
          " CODE " then " - - - - "
          Enter CODE in the order it is read - eg:
          For Example, To Enter Code 1234
          Press Preset 1 then 2 then 3 then 4
          The Code will Enter Itself Automatically

so try just to type in first. and if nothing happens If the stereo is codelocked, leave it switched on for up to two hours and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by hay88 View Post
            Please note that code entry is only possible when the display says " CODE ". If the stereo is codelocked, leave it switched on for up to two hours and a further attempt at code entry should be possible.

Code Entry as Follows:
            Switch Radio On - Display Shows
            " CODE " then " - - - - "
            Enter CODE in the order it is read - eg:
            For Example, To Enter Code 1234
            Press Preset 1 then 2 then 3 then 4
            The Code will Enter Itself Automatically

so try just to type in first. and if nothing happens If the stereo is codelocked, leave it switched on for up to two hours and try again.
            cheers mate

Comment

Working...
            X