Blaupunkt Fiat grande punto Cd player 199 mps SB05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaupunkt Fiat grande punto Cd player 199 mps SB05

Hi i hope someone is able to answer my query, whats the actual process of inputting the code in the above unit. I have just purchased a fiat and within the paperwork there is a piece of paper with 4 digits and the word code alongside. I have tried to input this into the unit but nothing appears to happen. No noises, no character input, nothing. After a few attempts it displays the word code then requests the digits again.

Sorry for the inconvenience, i may have the wrong code. Can someone send me the correct code. the details are as follows:

Blaupunkt Fiat 199 mp3 SB05
    BP738687439458

Originally posted by james blakemore View Post
    Hi i hope someone is able to answer my query, whats the actual process of inputting the code in the above unit. I have just purchased a fiat and within the paperwork there is a piece of paper with 4 digits and the word code alongside. I have tried to input this into the unit but nothing appears to happen. No noises, no character input, nothing. After a few attempts it displays the word code then requests the digits again.

Sorry for the inconvenience, i may have the wrong code. Can someone send me the correct code. the details are as follows:

Blaupunkt Fiat 199 mp3 SB05
    BP738687439458
    try code 5341

Comment

Hi...PLEASECD BLAUPUNKT FIAT 199 MP3 MY SB05 S/N: 815 BP738672265978BP nr: 7 647 386 316fiat nr: 735 446 971 0Please need code for this1000 thanks in advanceRegards

Comment

Originally posted by epifania
        Hi...PLEASECD BLAUPUNKT FIAT 199 MP3 MY SB05 S/N: 815 BP738672265978BP nr: 7 647 386 316fiat nr: 735 446 971 0Please need code for this1000 thanks in advanceRegards
        Try code 6366

Comment

Hi, masterskay62 and many thanks for your time. The code is ok but display is locked on CANCHECK !!!

Comment

Originally posted by epifania
            Hi, masterskay62 and many thanks for your time. The code is ok but display is locked on CANCHECK !!!
            IMMO means that the radio should be electronically linked to the car's electronics.

Comment

Thanks masterskay62, I'm going to mount it and let you know. Thanks again for your efforts. A later

Comment

I mounted in car and went well thanks to you. Thank you very much.Best Regards

Comment

Working...
                X