Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alfa 166 2.4 jtd radio code

hi guys,
    i would need your help finding code for alfa romeo 166 2.4jtd proggresion(diesel) year 2002
    serial number SN2200034595

Originally posted by davidofski View Post
    hi guys,
    i would need your help finding code for alfa romeo 166 2.4jtd proggresion(diesel) year 2002
    serial number SN2200034595
    Remove the radio from the dashboard and post the radio make+model plus all the letters+numbers on any labels,barcodes or stamped in the metal casing.

This information can then be used to see if a code can be calculated

Comment

hi
      i dont know how to remove the radio from dashboard, cause its behind the lcd display and i read that its very complicated... is there any other way to get code, cause my car is dead, cann`t use radio, navigation, anything...... Pls help!

Comment

hi
        i dont know how to remove the radio from dashboard, cause its behind the lcd display and i read that its very complicated... is there any other way to get code, cause my car is dead, cann`t use radio, navigation, anything...... Pls help!
        Not really.....the radio make+model +serial number and other details are required just to see if a code can be calculated.

Try your dealer and quote the VIN

Comment

ok i went to mechanic and he removed the raido from dash board so i hawe following numbers:

type: IDIS
          Model no.: BE 2580
          serial no.: 25107187
          12volt : EC103

serial number that is on display is : SN22000234595

Thnx!

Comment

ok i went to mechanic and he removed the raido from dash board so i hawe following numbers:

type: IDIS
            Model no.: BE 2580
            serial no.: 25107187
            12volt : EC103

serial number that is on display is : SN22000234595

Thnx!
            These require 2 codes...the first one is a SIEMENS which has to be entered first...followed by the BECKER

Unfortunately this can only be done by the Main Alfa Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

There is no free solution on the Internet

Comment

Working...
            X