Opel Astra Radio Code For Free Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opel Astra Radio Code For Free Please

I am hoping to get help here. I bought a 1998 opel astra and the radio was not connected up. Some fool cut the block to put in an after market radio and gave me the car with opel stereo. I had to repair the connector block to find out i need a code for the radio but i have no book and the code is not wrote on the radio. can anyone help provide the code for free the serial number on the radio is GM050011196138

Originally posted by hayeso View Post
    I am hoping to get help here. I bought a 1998 opel astra and the radio was not connected up. Some fool cut the block to put in an after market radio and gave me the car with opel stereo. I had to repair the connector block to find out i need a code for the radio but i have no book and the code is not wrote on the radio. can anyone help provide the code for free the serial number on the radio is GM050011196138
    Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

is there anything else you require to get that code??

Comment

Originally posted by hayeso View Post
        is there anything else you require to get that code??
        The answer given is the correct answer

will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

thank you regworts i was only enquiring thats all but do u know where there is a decoding service in limerick

Comment

Working...
          X