Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radio Code Required - Ford Fiesta Model Single CD - KW2000 Serial Number V 085345

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Code Required - Ford Fiesta Model Single CD - KW2000 Serial Number V 085345

Hi, I'd be grateful if you would send me the code for my ford fiesta radio. Model Single CD - KW2000 Serial Number V 085345

These Ford V codes are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet as access will be required to the Ford factory database wHich is not available as software

Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

to see if they can help

Mention this forum

Comment

hey thanks very much for getting back to me so quickly - i'll let you know how i get on.

Comment

hi there could anyone unlock my ford 4000rds stereo serial m167998 it has locked 10 on the screen iv read that if i hold down button 6 and swith on the radio i will get 3 more attempts which i have yet to try as dont have a code yet???

Comment

Originally posted by 8poolball View Post
          hi there could anyone unlock my ford 4000rds stereo serial m167998 it has locked 10 on the screen iv read that if i hold down button 6 and swith on the radio i will get 3 more attempts which i have yet to try as dont have a code yet???
          is already answered !
          please do not post the same request more than once ,
          it is not necessary !

Comment

A friend of mine has a fiesta and the battery has just gone dead. Would you be able to help with the code please.

It's a 6000CD

Model 6000NE

SERIAL NO. M047359

PART NO YS4F - 18C815 - BA

Comment

Originally posted by Christian View Post
              A friend of mine has a fiesta and the battery has just gone dead. Would you be able to help with the code please.

It's a 6000CD

Model 6000NE

SERIAL NO. M047359

PART NO YS4F - 18C815 - BA
              You are asking for too many free codes !

================================================== ===
              Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is for security reasons in order to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
              ================================================== ==

Comment

Working...
              X