Ford Ka Model 6000CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Ka Model 6000CD

Hi, I disconnected my battery and when type in the key code from the audio guide book the radio keeps locking me out. The display is now CODE ---- with a 12 bottom left. The serial number is M039768 and the keycode I have in the audio book is 3910. Can anyone help please ?.

Originally posted by dickybeckett View Post
    Hi, I disconnected my battery and when type in the key code from the audio guide book the radio keeps locking me out. The display is now CODE ---- with a 12 bottom left. The serial number is M039768 and the keycode I have in the audio book is 3910. Can anyone help please ?.
    please remove the radio and get the serial off of it. from the sound of it you only have one chance left lock 13 is time for the bin

Comment

I was wrong about the number bottom left it says 5 (not 12).

Comment

I was wrong about the number bottom left it is 5 not (12). Should I still remove the radio because the serial number (off documents) is M039768 ?. Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by dickybeckett
          I was wrong about the number bottom left it is 5 not (12). Should I still remove the radio because the serial number (off documents) is M039768 ?. Thanks !
          yes please because you say you have tried 3910 which is the right code for that serial.
          so please remove it and check the one on the label incase its a replacement.
          you can try pushing down and hold button 6 and 2 to see if the serial rolls across the display.

Comment

Working...
          X