Ford 6000CD Keycode Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JB1986
    Hi guys, I've just bought a Ford Mondeo 1.8 Zetec and unfortunately the previous owner took his stereo with him when selling the car, putting the original one back in but without the code!The serial number is M055963 - its a Ford 6000CD stereo.If anyone could help with the code that would be really appreciated and I'll buy you a beer*.Cheers!*I probably won't buy you a beer but I'll be really grateful.
    Try code 4301

Comment

This is the unit informationFord fusionFord 6000CDSerial No. M047968

Comment

Originally posted by sisugray
        This is the unit informationFord fusionFord 6000CDSerial No. M047968
        try code 7535

Comment

Hi, can I please get an unlock code for a 6000CD, serial number M292352. Many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Danalemas
            Hi, can I please get an unlock code for a 6000CD, serial number M292352. Many thanks!
            Try code 8544

Comment

Originally posted by Dekster
              Try code 8544
              Thank you ever so much. You are a star and this forum is fantastic! Fair play for taking the time to help others in time of need.

Comment

Hi, pls i need code for this radio ford v036749 thank you

Comment

Originally posted by turiysk
                  Hi, pls i need code for this radio ford v036749 thank you
                  Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere in the Internet, as access is required at the Ford factory in the database (through a Dealer Ford)...which is not commercially available as software, try your Ford Dealer, or Radio Decoding Service

Comment

Hi, bought a old focus & no key code- could you please let me have the code for M245275 if possible. Many thanks

Comment

Hi
                      Your code is 9312

Comment

Hi folks, cant get radio out of housing to find serial code, I dont have the focus 4 flat keys. Its a 6000CD standard from focus, 2006, 1.6LX. I read somewhere that holding in 1&6 generates serial number but doesnt look like one to me: FDC2005 M050808, Can anyone help, or is it just the "m" part I should be concentrating on?

Comment

Originally posted by pcrowe520
                          Hi folks, cant get radio out of housing to find serial code, I dont have the focus 4 flat keys. Its a 6000CD standard from focus, 2006, 1.6LX. I read somewhere that holding in 1&6 generates serial number but doesnt look like one to me: FDC2005 M050808, Can anyone help, or is it just the "m" part I should be concentrating on?
                          Try code 0133

Comment

Thank you, dumb question I know but how do I enter the "0", buttons 1-6

Comment

figured it, thank you, 0133, a charm

Comment

Hi, I would like to have the keycode for my cd/radio from a ford focus 2000. FD6000, M024212, parts# 98AP-18C815-AC.Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X