Becker Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becker code

Hello, can someone help me with my radio? I have somekind of Becker, it looks like this one: BECKER SOLITUDE CC panel but i dont know how it is called, because there is no paper with information on the top of the radio. The only think i know is its serial no. çouse it is printed on the corpus of the radio : 'BE2039V5002207'.. There is one more code '*2039K 0V5002207*. So, can someone help me with my radio? Thanks a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by alan1 View Post
      Hello, can someone help me with my radio? I have somekind of Becker, it looks like this one: BECKER SOLITUDE CC panel but i dont know how it is called, because there is no paper with information on the top of the radio. The only think i know is its serial no. çouse it is printed on the corpus of the radio : 'BE2039V5002207'.. There is one more code '*2039K 0V5002207*. So, can someone help me with my radio? Thanks a lot
      try code 8454

Comment

• Originally posted by elektron1234 View Post
        code is 7543
        Cheers! Works!

Comment

• becker code

Hi guys... Can you please help me with my becker radio code. Where do i find the serial number etc?? and how do i put the code in? please help... very lost......

Comment

• Originally posted by Deablo View Post
            Hi guys... Can you please help me with my becker radio code. Where do i find the serial number etc?? and how do i put the code in? please help... very lost......
            Hello, please. To remove the radio from the dash and discover all of the letters+numbers on any of the labels, bar codes or a stamp in a metal housing.

Comment

• Welcome
              I lost CodeKey card. Can anyone help me to get the code. Model BE7952seriyny number: 65001041 thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by popkov057 View Post
                Welcome
                I lost CodeKey card. Can anyone help me to get the code. Model BE7952seriyny number: 65001041 thank you
                Try code 61132

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
                  Try code 61132
                  Thank you!!!!!

Comment

• Code becker

Sorry can i ave the code forte becker
                    BE2210
                    W1539634

Comment

• becker be7925

hey guys!

i also need a code for my becker be 7925 indianapolis - sn 45004112

i have disconnected the battery and now i don´t have the code for the radio any more ...

THX a lot!

Comment

• Originally posted by spirit81 View Post
                        hey guys!

i also need a code for my becker be 7925 indianapolis - sn 45004112

i have disconnected the battery and now i don´t have the code for the radio any more ...

THX a lot!
                        code is 21641

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefano1956 View Post
                          Sorry can i ave the code forte becker
                          BE2210
                          W1539634
                          try code 45214

Comment

• OK it is working... Finally

Originally posted by ziad
                            i Just tried this code 34161 but no it is not working.

OK it is working... Finally, every time i put the code i forgot to press the arrow key, this was the problem,

Thank you: masterskay62 - RegWorts , you guys are helpful and patient, thanks alot.

Comment

• Becker Traffic Pro 4733

Hello,

I need the RadioCode for my Becker Traffic Pro BE 4733
                              Serial No. 35038212

Please help me!

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by jensenbutton View Post
                                Hello,

I need the RadioCode for my Becker Traffic Pro BE 4733
                                Serial No. 35038212

Please help me!

Thanks
                                Try code 11124

Comment

Working...
                                X