Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaskini
    Hello!!!

Someone can give me a help with the unlock code radio Philips 22RC200/35, with the following characteristics:

PHILIPS:

Serial Nš PHACFFY9163847
    Prod No FD0900419163847
    MODEL NO 22RC200/35
    TOV831
    REF CITROEN: 96 392 192 8001 PHF9163847

THKS SO MUCH
    How many times do you intend to post the SAME request?

Link

Comment

Lost Code Citroen Dispatch

Hi can you help me with my radio?

Model: PU2294A (C)
      Serial: CL040161026797C

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnipturnip
        Hi can you help me with my radio?

Model: PU2294A (C)
        Serial: CL040161026797C

Thank you.
        Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
        (Note ...not beginning with CL.)
        If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

Originally posted by masterskay62
          Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
          If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

The separate bar code reads c70000003544 am I still in with a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Turnipturnip
            The separate bar code reads c70000003544 am I still in with a chance?
            Try code 4112

Comment

Originally posted by masterskay62
              Try code 4112
              Really helpful! Thank you very much!

Comment

Citroen Dispatch radio code

greetings my battery gave up the goose.....require radio code now....hope you can help...great site btw
                not sure of the make just says citroen....the radio's been off for about 4 month....my girl friends sick of me singing

Cl040161053468c
                PU-2294a (c)

cheers steve bell

Comment

Originally posted by steve bell
                  greetings my battery gave up the goose.....require radio code now....hope you can help...great site btw
                  not sure of the make just says citroen....the radio's been off for about 4 month....my girl friends sick of me singing

Cl040161053468c
                  PU-2294a (c)

cheers steve bell

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Comment

Citroen Dispatch radio code

Cl040161053468c
                    PU-2294a (c)

cheers steve bell

Comment

Originally posted by steve bell

Cl040161053468c
                      PU-2294a (c)

cheers steve bell
                      Already answered ....see previous message above

Comment

Radio code needed for PU2294A(c) C70000002143 anyone please, thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Vandan View Post
                          Radio code needed for PU2294A(c) C70000002143 anyone please, thanks in advance
                          Hi.
                          Try.....3311

Comment

Brilliant thanks

Comment

Hi, I just bought a Citroen Dispatch and the radio needs a code.

Hopefully I have the correct number....C70000005113.

Hope you can help, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Petesky View Post
                                Hi, I just bought a Citroen Dispatch and the radio needs a code.

Hopefully I have the correct number....C70000005113.

Hope you can help, thanks.
                                Hello,
                                Your code is .... 6341

Comment

Working...
                                X