This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio navigation tuareg

Hello i have vwz1z7D4101239, I know that must read in the FIS but i do not have scheme for soldering.

can somebody help me.

Originally posted by tatillo View Post
    Hello i have vwz1z7D4101239, I know that must read in the FIS but i do not have scheme for soldering.

can somebody help me.
    Where are you other info ?
    Without all info this will not be able ! :nono:

eprom M95320 smd + M25P10 smd
    FIS (8638340559D03) + D70F3079AYGC

Comment

help me

RADIO NAVIGATION SYSTEM 2 T5 CODE 0000-1999 7 612 002 022 7L6 035 191B BLAUPUNKT FIS (8638340559) + D703078A (8609503138) M95320 smd + M25P10 smd
      tda7476

I found 24c01, is in the picture 6

Comment

RADIO NAVIGATION SYSTEM 2 T5 CODE 0000-1999 7 612 002 022 7L6 035 191B BLAUPUNKT FIS (8638340559) + D703078A (8609503138) M95320 smd + M25P10 smd
        tda7476

I found 24c01, is in the picture 6
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3471[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3472[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3473[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3474[/ATTACH]
        - Your pictures is bad, sorry

Comment

I tried to connect this two point (sda - scl) at upa programmator and i test with many 24c..... but not read nothing and now upa demage.
          I want know where i wrong and if i forgot something, can you explain to me better for find code of radio navigation tuareg with fis ?
          please help me.
          tanks

Comment

I tried to connect this two point (sda - scl) at upa programmator and i test with many 24c..... but not read nothing and now upa demage.
            I want know where i wrong and if i forgot something, can you explain to me better for find code of radio navigation tuareg with fis ?
            please help me.
            tanks
            You try read with Pony programmer.
            Pony better read FIS than upa.:smash:

If you have experience in electronics ...
            You can make the interface (only part of the I2C) for 15 min and solved this. :thumbsup:

Comment

sorry but what programmator i must use ?

i have only upa.
              (You can make the interface (only part of the I2C) for 15 min and solved this) have you some scheme and list component ?

Comment

All write here
                PonyProg - Serial device programmer
                the two images

You need to use from the base only part that works for I2C (not made whole base).
                Follow the wire and see that necessary for the I2C, you interested only SCL,SDA and GND, nothing more !
                :devil:

Comment

io ho un multitito che spero funzioni ancora, ci provo, il gnd dove lo devo prendere ?

Comment

io ho un multitito che spero funzioni ancora, ci provo, il gnd dove lo devo prendere ?
                    ita.
                    GND sul pin 5 RS232 DB9 e due diodi zener.

eng.
                    GND pin 5 on DB9 RS232 and two diodes

Comment

sorry but wher i must attach gnd, and i must take gnd from pin 5 r232 or diode zener, the radio must power on and attached to 12v or not ?

sorry but i'am not expert.

Ma sei italiano ?

Comment

sorry but wher i must attach gnd, and i must take gnd from pin 5 r232 or diode zener, the radio must power on and attached to 12v or not ?
                        sorry but i'am not expert.
                        Ma sei italiano ?
                        Radio yes +12v normally,
                        and 3 wires to the interface, GND SCL SDA
                        It is all man. :boxing_smiley:

not italiano.

Comment

sorry if i disturb again but i do not understand about gnd,

step 1: i connect scl and sda with cable from radio to programmator
                          step 2: i connect 12v+ and gnd from adjustable power supply to radio cable +12v and gnd
                          step 3: power on radio
                          step 4: i open software and i try to read dump with many test 24c01 24c02 24c32................ until find the right eprom

question: the gnd that you told me i do not know where attach and what is the part right of must take or connect gnd, i must attach from radio to programmator or from programmator to radio, if is right programmator to radio, where is the poin in the circuit of the radio for attach gnd ?

excuse me again and tanks for all.

Comment

If you make interface (Bravisimo :hurray, first tested it on some old carradio with 24cxx.

Gnd interface connect with GND car radio. Use ohmmeter and see nearest point (nearest GND to scl sda).

Comment

ok i hope read dump

I tried with multitito to read 24c16,32,64 and i have more dumps.

dumps(24c16,24c32,24c64), now i attach dump 24c64

i hope that you find the code, if you do not want find, please explain to me how ca do it.

tanks

Comment

Working...
                              X