Radiocode for Blaupunkt in Peugeot 407

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiocode for Blaupunkt in Peugeot 407

Hey guys, i came home from a super hollyday, my Peugeot 407 has no power on the battery, id give it some power and it starts. BUT the radio is now beeping :-(, i called Peugeot, and they want to have me payed 70 euro for open it again ??

I Hope you can help me here..

BP511068338204

How is the procedure for unlock ??

Regards Ken

It doesent seems to be that easy, ore ??

Comment

Originally posted by kenD View Post
      Hey guys, i came home from a super hollyday, my Peugeot 407 has no power on the battery, id give it some power and it starts. BUT the radio is now beeping :-(, i called Peugeot, and they want to have me payed 70 euro for open it again ??

I Hope you can help me here..

BP511068338204

How is the procedure for unlock ??

Regards Ken
      hi try 6416 / 0278
      please let me know how you get on

Comment

yep

Il come back with an answer .

Thanks

/Ken

Comment

:-(

Still not working, i think i have to pay the Price to get it unlocked again

Comment

Originally posted by kenD View Post
            Still not working, i think i have to pay the Price to get it unlocked again
            To be honest, I don't recognise your radio part-number, but most of the radios for
            Peugeot 407s are coded to the car's electronics system. Which means, if the battery
            goes flat or is disconnected it shouldn't require a code to be entered by the user.

It should just immediately power up.

The beeping, means that the car's electronics doesn't recognise the radio. This is
            common where a radio from another car is replaced. This is the anti-theft mechanism.
            Yours is the original, and this beeping has come about due to a flat battery.

Now that you have a fully charged battery, I'd disconnect the battery. And.. leave disconnected
            for 5 minutes.

When you connect the battery again. It will reset and re-initiate a process where the
            car's electronics will be forced to identify the radio.

No promises, but worth a try.. definately the procedure I'd follow.

If this doesn't work, then Peugeot diagnostics will need to be used to tell the car's
            electronics of the existence of the radio.... much more complicated nowadays.

Comment

Yees

Hii Bonus, it works, i took of the battery and replace it after 1o min, now the radio starts up without beeping.

Tanks alot !!! :-)

Comment

Working...
              X