Freelander R770 Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freelander R770 Radio Code

Need a radio code for 1999 Freelander. Chassis No SALLNAAA7YA512300. Any assistance, pplease help.

Sorry ...not in my database

Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

to see if they can help

Mention this forum

Comment

Will email them and let you know of any assistance that will be rendered. Appreciated.

Comment

Restored Classic say Serial Number not available in their database. The Serial Number for the radio is RG594FX4072641. Any one with assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by JungleMan View Post
          Restored Classic say Serial Number not available in their database. The Serial Number for the radio is RG594FX4072641. Any one with assistance.
          If they cannot supply it, then it is definitely not available for free from anywhere on the Internet.

It requires access to the full version of the original factory database which is not commercially available.

This means that Main Rover Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service only for this code

Comment

Hi,
            This is the particulars of the Land Rover Free lander i will appreciate your assistance to unlock after i removed the car battery.LAND ROVER R770, AMR5719, PHILIP 22DC594/61L. 902221594614. M/ch: 136857. 3111 115 3175.1. This are all the particular and how it was stated on the radio. I don't know which one is the serial no.

Comment

Working...
            X