Philips car radio for a vectra - unlock code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philips car radio for a vectra - unlock code

Can anyone help battery went flat and now need a code to get the radio casette/cd working on my vauxhall vectra.

The serial number on the radio is:

GM 060011341530

Can anyone give me the code??

Thanks to anyone in advance!

Duplicate post...already answered.

Please do NOT post the SAME request in more than one thread.

All requests get dealt with eventually...you just have to be patient !

Comment

Can't hear sound beep while I press AS

Thank you so much for giving us opportunity to contact you for help related to the car radios.

I have an Opel Vectra 1998 and in it is Philips CAR 400 radio installed. I had to replace the battery and I tried to set the code. The problem is that first time i missed code. When i tried for the second time to set the code, I didn't hear sound beep while I pressed AS key. According to the instructions from the radio book, it has to stay 640 min untouched. I followed the instructions and after 24 hours again I can't hear the sound. I tried many times by switching ON and OFF the set, but again I can't hear the sound beep while I press AS key.

I'm kindly requesting you if you have any suggestion to let me know.

I would be very thanful and hope to hera from you soon...

Serial no.GM0400T1388143
      Old code no. 9331 and new one is 9645

Comment

Originally posted by lalilali View Post
        Thank you so much for giving us opportunity to contact you for help related to the car radios.

I have an Opel Vectra 1998 and in it is Philips CAR 400 radio installed. I had to replace the battery and I tried to set the code. The problem is that first time i missed code. When i tried for the second time to set the code, I didn't hear sound beep while I pressed AS key. According to the instructions from the radio book, it has to stay 640 min untouched. I followed the instructions and after 24 hours again I can't hear the sound. I tried many times by switching ON and OFF the set, but again I can't hear the sound beep while I press AS key.

I'm kindly requesting you if you have any suggestion to let me know.

I would be very thanful and hope to hera from you soon...

Serial no.GM0400T1388143
        Old code no. 9331 and new one is 9645
        Sorry..we cannot help any further.

Your radio appears to be faulty.

Perhaps cheaper to buy another radio...with a working code.

Comment

Working...
        X