peugeot 307 radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peugeot 307 radio code

Hi everybody, I have peugeot 307 2003 and I would like ask if I could discover radio code from my working radio(still working in the car). I would like buy new one and sell original with code. Thank you

do you know the make. best bet is remove carefully and DON'T Disconnect write down all numbers letters model security code etc. then post to see if any one can help you.

Originally posted by mponco View Post
    Hi everybody, I have peugeot 307 2003 and I would like ask if I could discover radio code from my working radio(still working in the car). I would like buy new one and sell original with code. Thank you

Comment

Thank you I will try today.

Comment

I found these numbers model number :PSARCD100-01
        PROD. NUMBER: FDO103090139814
        VDO : RD3-01
        VDAPSF 30139814
        VDS: 0139814
        It is from my peugeot 307 2003. The radio still working but I want buy new one and sell this one with code. I do not know how could I discover security code from radio. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by mponco View Post
          I found these numbers model number :PSARCD100-01
          PROD. NUMBER: FDO103090139814
          VDO : RD3-01
          VDAPSF 30139814
          VDS: 0139814
          It is from my peugeot 307 2003. The radio still working but I want buy new one and sell this one with code. I do not know how could I discover security code from radio. Thank you
          Your radio does not require a code. It is VIN coded to your vehicle.
          Which means, if you were to remove the radio from your vehicle or disconnect the power (battery),
          and plug it in again - it will immediately work, without asking for a code.
          However, if you sell your radio, the radio will not work in the new owners car, without first being re-programmed
          to match the VIN number of the new car.

Only Peugeot - main dealer can do this OR a 'Radio Decoding Service' given the new owners VIN number.

I suppose this is the future of anti-theft, which is already here, because the
          VIN number of the original car is stored in the radio, enabling checking of stolen radios.

hope info helps.

Comment

Working...
          X