Unlock code for Ford 6000 cd player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,
    New alternator on the car. Radio has reset and I don't have the code. The serial number is M211655, please could someone help me?
    DG
    Try code 3869

Thanks Dekster, that worked perfectly.

DG

Comment

• Hi everyone!
      Code for FORD 6006E CD RDS EON SPRING MNT EUROPE with serial M025633?

Comment

• Originally posted by rabieslost View Post
        Hi everyone!
        Code for FORD 6006E CD RDS EON SPRING MNT EUROPE with serial M025633?
        Try code 9477

Comment

• Hi,
          I've just bought this car and the radio needs a code. It's a Ford 6000CD and the serial number is V016039 Could someone please help me out?

Comment

• Originally posted by pete_l View Post
            Hi,
            I've just bought this car and the radio needs a code. It's a Ford 6000CD and the serial number is V016039 Could someone please help me out?

Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for cheap options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Hello everybody. I need some help. I have a cd 6000 on ford tranzit and i need to unlock it. I have only the chassis number-wfonxxttfn6m29889. HELP

Comment

• Originally posted by the_pecata
                Hello everybody. I need some help. I have a cd 6000 on ford tranzit and i need to unlock it. I have only the chassis number-wfonxxttfn6m29889. HELP
                Please check again the serial number, one letter and 6 digits

Comment

• Hi, I have a RDS 2007 on Seat Alhambra and i need to unlock it. Serial number is VWZ7Z3X0001770. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by basak View Post
                    Hi, I have a RDS 2007 on Seat Alhambra and i need to unlock it. Serial number is VWZ7Z3X0001770. Thanks
                    Main Dealer database or Radio Decoding service for this code

Comment

• hi i need the code for a v series

the serial numbre is v079525 thnks

Comment

• cd 6000

Hey guys! Usual story, disconnected the battery me fool and now my cd 6000 requesting for the code. Serial number is: v 037868

Comment

• code wanted!

Hi,

I recently got battery replaced on my 2006 ford mondeo TDCI Ghia, and now the stereo is asking for code which i don't have.
                          I have standard 6 cd player sony stereo in my car, see the pic in end.

Now, i don't have the key to take the stereo unit out but when i press 1 and 6 on it it gives me following info:

HLA 11/JUL/05-0
                          SW 6.1.4
                          CD SW 01.09.02
                          BEZEL SW 1.1
                          ACU CFG 830238
                          BOOT 01.0B.03

cAN ANYONE PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE UNLOCK CODE? THANKS ALOT IN ADVANCE
                          now sample pic of my stereo unit

http://fordtransit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65009

Comment

• Originally posted by newarmyboy View Post
                            Hi,

I recently got battery replaced on my 2006 ford mondeo TDCI Ghia, and now the stereo is asking for code which i don't have.
                            I have standard 6 cd player sony stereo in my car, see the pic in end.

Now, i don't have the key to take the stereo unit out but when i press 1 and 6 on it it gives me following info:

HLA 11/JUL/05-0
                            SW 6.1.4
                            CD SW 01.09.02
                            BEZEL SW 1.1
                            ACU CFG 830238
                            BOOT 01.0B.03

cAN ANYONE PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE UNLOCK CODE? THANKS ALOT IN ADVANCE
                            The radio will have to be removed from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

• Hi, May I please have the code for a 6000CD with serial M047483? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by connex91 View Post
                                Hi, May I please have the code for a 6000CD with serial M047483? Thanks!
                                Your code 0338

Comment

Working...
                                X