Clear All

• ford 6000 rds

hi can anyone help please, need code for MOO7808
    many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by geeza68 View Post
      hi can anyone help please, need code for MOO7808
      many thanks
      Duplicate post....Already answered Please do NOT post the SAME request in more than ONE thread It is not necessary....and can cause confusion

Ferrari renews partnership with Marlboro [UPDATE] - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

Comment

• My serial No is V030846.
        Ford 6000 CD.
        Give me unlock code, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fedor_FR View Post
          My serial No is V030846.
          Ford 6000 CD.
          Give me unlock code, please.
          Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere in the Internet, as access is required at the Ford factory in the database (through a Dealer Ford)...which is not commercially available as software, try your Ford Dealer, or Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Could someone find my code?

Hi,

I'd be incredibly grateful of someone could supply me with a code for my 6000CD EON head unit. I took it out of my Mondeo and now I am replacing it as I am selling the car, but I lost the code.

The serial number is M080932

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Tony.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonyclifton View Post
              Hi,

I'd be incredibly grateful of someone could supply me with a code for my 6000CD EON head unit. I took it out of my Mondeo and now I am replacing it as I am selling the car, but I lost the code.

The serial number is M080932

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Tony.
              try code 6728

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                try code 6728
                Thank you very much! I will give this a go later. Are these codes pretty much certain to work or is it a bit hit & miss?

Thank you once again! Very much appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by tonyclifton View Post
                  Thank you very much! I will give this a go later. Are these codes pretty much certain to work or is it a bit hit & miss?

Thank you once again! Very much appreciated
                  Providing M080932 is accurate and is the Serial Number found on your radio label then 6728 is the correct code

Any Serial Numbers quoted from your car documents may not be correct

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                    Providing M080932 is accurate and is the Serial Number found on your radio label then 6728 is the correct code

Any Serial Numbers quoted from your car documents may not be correct
                    That's the code directly off the unit so it should be fine

Thank you once again!

Comment

• Unclock code for ford focus please

can I request the unlock code for my ford focus please.

Serial number: M066331

Comment

• Originally posted by alamsaim View Post
                        can I request the unlock code for my ford focus please.

Serial number: M066331
                        Try code 5266

Comment

• stupid question but...

any way of finding out the serial number without taking the stereo out of its position as i dont have the tools to take it out and it locked after changing the battery

Comment

• Originally posted by seamark89 View Post
                            any way of finding out the serial number without taking the stereo out of its position as i dont have the tools to take it out and it locked after changing the battery
                            Hello, please. To remove the radio from the dash and discover all of the letters+numbers on any of the labels, bar codes or a stamp in a metal housing

Comment

• Originally posted by seamark89 View Post
                              If it`s a Ford radio sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

===================================
                              Here is a video showing how to remove a standard radio from the dashboard.
                              A pair of extractors are required (available from Ebay etc ) but these can be made from 2 pieces of bent, wire coat-hanger or 4 small drills(using the blunt end) or 4 small Allen Keys or 4 small screwdrivers or 4 nails or even 4 darts.

An assistant is useful to pull the radio out whilst you are releasing the 4
                              securing clips

Comment

• tried 6 and 2

only things that looked like serial numbers that came up were
                                FDB2007
                                or
                                V042974

Comment

Working...
                                X