• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kelnic2008 View Post
    hello i need a code for my focus radio/cdplayer m022906

please
    thank you
    Try code 6477

Comment

• hi there - could i plz have unlock code 4 ford 6000cd stereo serial no M034862
      Many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by kezzbudd View Post
        hi there - could i plz have unlock code 4 ford 6000cd stereo serial no M034862
        Many thanks
        Try code 9771

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
          Try code 6477
          thank you worked a dream

Comment

• Same boat as everyone else

Hi, where do i find the serial number? Battery went dead and need a code for the stereo if possible. I have pressed 6 and 1 together and some information flashes up but nothing similar to the "M" serial numbers that people have been giving.

Many thanks

Lucy

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam858585
              Hi, where do i find the serial number? Battery went dead and need a code for the stereo if possible. I have pressed 6 and 1 together and some information flashes up but nothing similar to the "M" serial numbers that people have been giving.

Many thanks

Lucy
              The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321 Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Comment

• Is there any other way of findin this number other than removing the radio? if not how do i remove the stereo, sorry for asking these "simple" questions, my husband is currently away and I need to get it fixed asap.

Thanks

Lucy

Comment

• Thank you that code worked a treat!

LUCY - just a tip cuz i did the same when tryin to find the serial no as i dont av the keys to remove the head unit. When u hold the 6 & 1 keys together the first long number that comes up should end in either m or v followed by 6 numbers.
                  Hope this helps.
                  Thanks again guys :-)

Comment

• Just been out to give it a go. Pressing 6 + 1 together, flashes up what appear to be dates, no numbers with a V or M at all, alos shows SWP numbers? Can anyone help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam858585 View Post
                      Just been out to give it a go. Pressing 6 + 1 together, flashes up what appear to be dates, no numbers with a V or M at all, alos shows SWP numbers? Can anyone help?
                      try 6 & 2

Comment

• 6 & 2 dont do anything at all

Comment

6 & 2 dont do anything at all
                          It will only delete the radio station from the dashboard, I'm sorry

Comment

Just been out to give it a go. Pressing 6 + 1 together, flashes up what appear to be dates, no numbers with a V or M at all, alos shows SWP numbers? Can anyone help?
                            You will have to remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Instructions here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

• Ford Focus cd 6000NE code needed. Serial number is M244102. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Ford Focus serial number M742139, I need the code for this if anyone can help?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X