Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anba
    Hello!
    I have a 6000CD player in my ford ka. The serial number is M020796. Please code you give me the pine code for my cd....
    Thanks, regards...
    try code 7 54 7

Comment

• Hello! Please can anyone help me with 6000 cd radio code? Serial: V242983. Dealer give me back car without code and I can,t find it anymore. Thanks!

Comment

• Hi! The radio on my 2003 Ford Mondeo is a 6000NE. It was returned after a shop visit with LOCK 12 on it. Can you provide an unlock code for this situation?

The serial is M094496

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by casirambo
          Hi! The radio on my 2003 Ford Mondeo is a 6000NE. It was returned after a shop visit with LOCK 12 on it. Can you provide an unlock code for this situation?

The serial is M094496

Thanks!
          Make sure M094496 is the correct Serial Number found on a label on the casing because you only have 1 more attempt before your radio is fully locked

try code 8566

Comment

• Originally posted by jonasm
            Hello! Please can anyone help me with 6000 cd radio code? Serial: V242983. Dealer give me back car without code and I can,t find it anymore. Thanks!
            Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet as access is required to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for a couple of cheapest suggestions

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Worked perfectly! Thanks so much!

Comment

• Hello, my car is Ford mondeo 1997. Radio serial number is M126713 . I don't have the code,please help me..

Comment

• Originally posted by x3non View Post
                  Hello, my car is Ford mondeo 1997. Radio serial number is M126713 . I don't have the code,please help me..
                  vode 3032******************

Comment

• Very thank you. !!!

Comment

• Good afternoon,

I am the owner of a 2005 Mondeo with the 6000CD.
                      The keycode in the user manual (4278) does not unlock the stereo.
                      The serial number is M065858.
                      Can anyone provide the correct keycode?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by roxden
                        Good afternoon,

I am the owner of a 2005 Mondeo with the 6000CD.
                        The keycode in the user manual (4278) does not unlock the stereo.
                        The serial number is M065858.
                        Can anyone provide the correct keycode?

Thanks in advance!
                        4278 is the correct code for Serial Number M065858

Make sure this Serial Number is the correct one for your radio . This will be found on a label on the radio casing.

Any number or code found in the car documents is often incorrect.
                        Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise the radio will have to be removed from the dashboard

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts
                          4278 is the correct code for Serial Number M065858

Make sure this Serial Number is the correct one for your radio . This will be found on a label on the radio casing.

Any number or code found in the car documents is often incorrect.
                          Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise the radio will have to be removed from the dashboard

Many thanks Reg - I will remove the unit to check the serial number on the label on the casing.

Comment

• Hello again Ray

Before removing the unit, I thought I'd try pressing buttons 6 & 1 together. The first reading displayed was FDD2005M078773, so I am guessing the serial number is actually M078773.

Is this correct? If so, are you able to provide the code for this serial number?

Many thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by roxden
                              Hello again Ray

Before removing the unit, I thought I'd try pressing buttons 6 & 1 together. The first reading displayed was FDD2005M078773, so I am guessing the serial number is actually M078773.

Is this correct? If so, are you able to provide the code for this serial number?

Many thanks.
                              Try code >>> 7796 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62
                                Try code >>> 7796 <<<
                                Excellent - that code works!

Many thanks Masterskay. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X